Saturday, August 10, 2013

81, 82, 83, 84 and 85: A sketch, cats, tulips and lemons oh my....

Can you see a pattern here.  Yes I am painting and sketching most everyday but I have to get myself to the computer to upload the suckers!  I am still figuring this commitment out.  It is starting to become a part of my life in a more natural way like brushing my teeth.  But, I still have a lot to learn about the balance of it all.

I love the shapes on the orange cat... pure catness... then the colors and shapes of the tulips. 
The lemon on the easel was a sketch I did a while ago and decided to paint it... and the other cat is from Squirg peaking out from the door she loves to sit in front of.  We love her...
I have yet to paint our new cat Buddy.  I will in time.  For sale are the cats, the tulips and the lemon.
$50 each.  Some will appear on www.dailypaintworks.com.  Search for Trisha Lyons Ansert.
You can always email me too.  I love getting emails from people with questions and from interested buyers.  It is patriciadrawing@gmail.com.
 
 





No comments: